11 Jul 2019, 13:21 — 15 min read
Here is a comprehensive update of developments from India’s foreign trade during 27 June – 4 July 2019.
1. Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) published following:
2. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) published following:
3. Ministry of Steel, India seeks comments on draft steel scrap policy – Ministry of Steel, India issued dated 28 June 2019.
4. FAQs on changeover guidelines for implementation of revised standards of batteries / cells i.e. IS 16046(Part-1):2018/IEC 62133-1:2017 published by Bureau of Indian Standards on 21 June 2019.
5. Pakistan amending Baggage Rules, 2006 - Pakistan Customs SRO 689(I)/2019 dated 1 July 2019.
6. Malaysia published the following:
7. Enforcement decree of livestock epidemic prevention act published – South Korea published Presidential Decree No. 29950 on 02 July 2019.
8. European Union published the following:
9. United Kingdom published the followin:
10. Denmark published the following:
11. United States published the following
12. Eurasian Economic Union published the following:
13. Russia published the following:
14. Australia published the following:
15. Food additive amended by Israel with regard to sorbates effective from 15 July 2019 - Ministry of Health - 13 June 2019.
16. Canada published the following:
17. Guidelines on packing lists of the numbers and classes of imported clothing published - Jordan published Circular no. 721 of 2019 dated 30 June 2019.
18. Non-woven bags carrying imported goods must comply with basic requirements; 1. Minimum weight loss of GSM 70. 2. It can be restored (Recyclable). 3. Have a producer address or trademark (Trademark) 4. Show her carrying capacity in kg. 5. It has been certified to its quality by the Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS). – Tanzania Bureau of Standards issued public notice on 1 July 2019.
20. A section titled “Alerts on SPS/TBT measures” has been created on the Indian Trade Portal. List of SPS/TBT measures announced by various countries is available in the section. A provision to search measures product/country-wise and to submit representation against the alerts is also available under the section.
21. Please visit the “Trade/Tender Queries” section on the Indian Trade Portal regularly for the latest business opportunity in the international market. The section is being updated by the Indian missions abroad.
Please feel free to send us your feedback/suggestion on the Indian Trade Portal. Your inputs will help us to make the portal more informative and useful.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of GlobalLinker.
Posted byFederation of Indian Export Organisations
FIEO is the apex international trade promotion organisation of India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 200,000 exporters in India. FIEO has 17 offices in...