11 Aug 2018, 09:31 — 3 min read
Here are some ideas to market your offerings in a cost effective & efficient way:
1) Socialise on social media – Nearly half of the world’s population is on social media now. The number is rising rapidly. Popular social media channels include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, GlobalLinker, Google Plus and Snapchat. Each of these platforms is unique in its own way. Such social media tools can help you grow your business differently depending on their capabilities.
2) Creating valuable content – The creation of content is important for a business. Content is how you project your product, company and is your tool for differentiating yourself from the competition.
There are many ways to share information like blogging, creating videos, hosting podcasts, designing infographics or submitting articles to online authority sites. This helps you gain traffic on your website and can improve your visibility and build your brand. Posting this content on social media with backlinks to your website can help you generate traffic on your website & help your website rank higher in search engines.
3) Vehicle Branding – if you have a vehicle which you use regularly, you can use that as a promoting tool. You can put your company information with a logo on the vehicle. Be sure to check local traffic laws if you are allowed to do so.
4) Offer a free class or a seminar – You can offer a free class or seminar to share your expertise and speak about your offerings. You can speak about your services, products and the value addition your company is making to the economy. Such speaking opportunities also help with building your personal brand and establishing you as an industry expert.
5) Pay attention to customer feedback – Every business wants to have loyal customers who will continue being patrons. Such customers are the foundation on which the business grows. Making sure you have good customer service and listening to customer feedback can help you streamline your offerings and create a buzz in the wider world.
6) Online reviews – Having a digital footprint is necessary to make it as a small business in today’s digital economy. There are things you can do to ensure that your digital footprint is favourable so that when customers search for your business online, and they will, they are made aware of your business & your products/services.Identify customers who may be potential advocates/marketing influences for your company and request them to post reviews and testimonials.
Posted byGlobalLinker Staff
We are a team of experienced industry professionals committed to sharing our knowledge and skills with small & medium enterprises.
24 Oct 2021, 14:51
22 Oct 2021, 14:35